Non-cash donations (goods and services) are central to providing our mission. Coming from homelessness and poverty, our clients need many things to rebuild their lives. Most of these items are not available through the food stamp program.
Any individual, business, group, or organization interested in collecting needed items for our clients may refer to our Amazon Wish List as well as the list of items provided below.
Due to limited storage, any group supply drives need to be coordinated with the Chief Program Officer. See the box to the right for contact information.
Every November/December, we sponsor a Holiday Adopt-A-Resident Program. Clients list specific items they need. Check back in November for the link to this special once-a-year program.
INDIVIDUAL CLIENT NEEDS
- Feminine hygiene products
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Soap, deodorant, body lotion
- Disposable razors and shaving cream
- Shampoo and conditioner
- Combs and brushes
- Nail clippers
- Metro St. Louis bus passes
- Toilet Paper, paper towels, tissues/kleenex
- Cleansers, bleach, disinfectants
- Dish washing liquid
- Laundry detergent and dryer sheets
- Light bulbs
- Trash bags
- Mops with buckets, brooms with dustpans, vacuums
- Bath towels, kitchen towels
- Adult diapers and wipes
- Twin sheet sets
FOR PARENTS AND CHILDREN
- Disposable baby/child diapers and wipes
- School supplies
- Phone cards
- Art or Craft Supplies
- Movies (VHS or DVD)
This list is updated intermittently.
For more information,
Chief Program Officer