What Are Tax Credits?

If you have received tax credits, you may use them to reduce the amount of tax you owe. 

How Do You Get Them?

Non-profit organizations apply for tax credits as an incentive to encourage donations. If you donate to an organization that has been awarded tax credits, and file the appropriate paperwork with the agency, you will receive a certificate to file with your taxes. DOORWAYS primarily participates in the state of Missouri Affordable Housing Assistance Program (AHAP).

Who Is Eligible?

If you file taxes in Missouri, you can claim tax credits for your donation if you are an individual reporting income from a sole proprietorship, rental property, corporations, partnerships, LLCs, etc. Please review the eligibility and process details provided on the Missouri Housing Development Corporation Affordable Housing Assistance Program (AHAP) web page.

For More Information

The Director of Development is available for all questions. Please find contact information at the top of the right column.

For more information, please contact:

Jim Timmerberg

Director of Development